Kardo Locksmith had an office building rekey project in Downtown LA. The building manager called for an office rekey and requested an updated master key system since they were remodeling their offices. We responded to their request for a locksmith Downtown LA and scheduled a convenient appointment time as the office manager was looking for a commercial locksmith. We were able to completely rekey the offices and provided them with an updated master key system for their building location.
Managing an office building means there are multiple door locks. Each of these locks are opened with a key, and it is possible that employees and contractors have gained access to these keys. There is a possibility that someone with access to these keys may have made a copy. Doing a complete lock replacement every time someone gets a hold of your keys is inconvenient and expensive. There are situations when rekeying your locks is essential.
When should you rekey?
• When someone who shouldn't have access to your keys may have accessed it.
• When an employee has left the company and hasn't turned over their keys.
• If someone has broken into your building.
One of the best things you can do for your company and your employees is to ensure that your security is at the highest level. There are many ways a company can choose to protect its business property. Your company's security should be your top priority whether you have a small or big business. A master key system is one of the most effective ways to add security to a business facility.
What is a master key system?
A master key system is a scalable option that provides multiple levels of security for business facilities. It is a system where one master key can open numerous locks within a facility. If you want to increase the security of your business property, a master key system is the right choice.
Advantages of a master key system
• Better management - If you are a business owner, you will need to have unlimited access to your office building.
• Improved productivity - You can give employees access to the areas they need to go to without bothering you every time they need to access specific departments or parts of an office building.
• Better security - It becomes easier to provide separate areas for your employees. You can prevent people from getting access to restricted areas where documents or valuables are stored.
• Customizable - You can scale your locking system as your business grows. There are electrical and mechanical master key systems that can be adjusted to your business needs. Customizable systems can provide more security and efficiency.
Locks are your office security priority as they are your first line of defense against intruders. So whenever you move into a new office building, get locked out at work, or your building security locks get breached, contact the best Commercial Locksmith technician to replace all of the locks in your office. Kardo Locksmith is a full-service locksmith shop that will have the knowledge and expertise to rekey homes, office buildings, car doors, and vaults and safes. Whenever you encounter lock problems in your office building, trust our reliable commercial locksmith service to provide assistance as the need arises. Our mobile locksmith service covers Downtown LA and the surrounding area. For reliable commercial locksmith service, contact Kardo Locksmith. Give us a call at (323) 999-2036 to learn more About Us.
Having problems with your car key fob? We do key fob...
Interested in fingerprint door lock? Check out our latest digital door...
Need help with a faulty GM vehicle anti-theft system? Turn to...