Kardo Locksmith had a house rekey and lock replacement project in Los Angeles, CA. The homeowner called for a locksmith as they wanted to upgrade their locks. We responded to their request for a locksmith Los Angeles quickly as the homeowner was looking for a residential locksmith. We were able to completely rekey the house and also provided them with some new secure locks throughout their home.
Keeping your home safe and secure is very important. You need to upgrade your locks to make sure that you are protected. Lock replacement is a great option, but is it really the option for you? It is a wise decision for a homeowner to choose a house rekey because it is way too costly to go through a complete lock replacement. A house rekey is a less expensive option that can reset rekeyable locks once you need to upgrade your lock security. Instead of buying a new lock and having it placed into the old one, you can just call a residential locksmith to rekey your locks in order to accept a new key. By doing this, people with the old key won’t be able to access the lock.
The difference between rekeying & lock replacement
Lock Rekeying - means the pins inside of the locking mechanism need to be changed out and a new key created. This is a less time-consuming process, and the door's handle and lock remain the same.
Lock Replacement - means removing the entire lock and handle mechanism and replacing it with one that is brand new. This can be a more expensive and time-consuming process.
Advantages of Rekeying
• Quicker and less expensive - rekeying is a cheaper solution than lock replacement, but the effect is just the same. It's also faster than having to replace old locks with new ones.
• Better Security - Make sure that no one but your family or someone you trust has a copy of your key. Once your locks are rekeyed, they will now only accept the new key.
• Convenient - Rekeying will be much more convenient if you need to change multiple locks in your home.
Advantages of Lock Replacement
• Upgrades – replacing your locks gives you the option and ability to upgrade the locks providing you with better security. You can improve your existing security measures and switch to smart or digital locks for your home and business.
• Customizations – lock replacement gives you the chance to work with a blank canvas by customizing your security according to your requirements. In addition to the level of protection they provide, you can change the way they look and feel. You can pick out the best ones that contribute to both security and aesthetics.
Kardo Locksmith offers residential locksmith services when you need an emergency locksmith to help you with lock replacement when a break-in happens, when you want to upgrade your lock security, whenever you get locked out at home, some previous tenants moved out, or new people move in, and whenever you lose your keys. Be sure to hire a professional residential locksmith to take care of your residential locks. Securing your home by lock rekey should be done as early as possible.
We also provide rekey services for commercial locksmith and auto locksmith 24/7. We can provide strong door locks guaranteed for your convenience, greater security, and fantastic value for your money. Kardo Locksmith is the name you can trust! Our mobile locksmith service covers Los Angeles and the surrounding area. For reliable residential locksmiths, contact Kardo Locksmith. Give us a call at (818) 999-2036 to learn more About Us.
Check out our recent lock repair project for a homeowner in...
Got an issue with your panic bar? Kardo Locksmith can help...
We helped this car owner in Los Angeles, CA, when they...
Open 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week