Kardo Locksmith had a house rekey and lock replacement project in Eagle Rock, CA. The homeowner called for a locksmith as they wanted to upgrade their locks. We quickly responded to their request for a locksmith Eagle Rock as the homeowner was looking for a residential locksmith. We rekeyed the house entirely and provided them with new secure locks throughout their home.
The safety of your home is very important and should be your top priority. You need to update your locks to make sure that you are protected. A reliable locksmith company will provide you a lot of different residential locksmith services like rekeying or lock replacement. A great option is to get a lock replacement, but you can also choose a house rekey because it is a less expensive option that allows you to reset a rekeyable lock if you need to upgrade your lock security.
Difference between lock replacement and lock rekey
Lock replacement - means removing the entire lock and handle mechanism and replacing it with a new one. This can be a more expensive and time-consuming process.
Lock rekey means the pins in the locking mechanism need to be changed, and a new key is created. This is a less time-consuming process, and the door's handle and lock remain the same.
Benefits of Lock Replacement
• Upgrades - replacing your locks gives you the option and opportunity to upgrade the locks to provide you with more security. You can upgrade your existing security measures and switch to smart or digital locks for your home and business.
• Personalization - Lock replacement gives you the chance to work with a blank canvas by customizing your security to suit your needs. In addition to the level of protection they provide, you can change how they look and feel. You can choose the best one to contribute to both security and aesthetics.
Benefits of Rekeying
• Faster and cheaper - rekeying is a more affordable solution than lock replacement, but the effect is just the same. It's also quicker than having to replace old locks with new ones.
• Better security - Make sure that no one but your family or someone you trust has a copy of your key. Once your locks are rekeyed, they will now only accept the new key.
• Convenient - Rekeying will be much more convenient if you need to change multiple locks in your home.
Depending on your situation, a lock replacement or rekeying will be a better option. A lock replacement is better for both safety and the lock’s age because you get to upgrade less safe and worn-out locks. However, rekeying is better if you want to make your house a bit safer at a less expensive price. But whatever option you choose, a residential locksmith can help.
Kardo Locksmith offers residential locksmith services when you need an emergency locksmith to help you with lock replacement, when a break-in happens, when you want to upgrade your lock security, whenever you get locked out at home, some previous tenants moved out, or new people move in, and whenever you lose your keys. Be sure to hire a professional residential locksmith to take care of your residential locks. Securing your home by lock rekey should be done as early as possible.
We also provide rekey services for commercial locksmith and auto locksmith 24/7. We can provide strong door locks that offer greater security at a fantastic value for your money. Kardo Locksmith is the name you can trust! Our mobile locksmith service covers Eagle Rock and the surrounding area. For reliable residential locksmiths, contact Kardo Locksmith. Give us a call at (818) 999-2036 to learn more About Us.
Kardo Locksmith offers professional gas cap lock repair services in Studio...
Considering an electronic door lock for your Los Angeles, CA home?...
Kardo Locksmith offers prompt and skilled panic bar installation in Studio...
Open 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week